ABOUT THE DEVICE
- Workplace temperature up to +40°C with 40% relative humidity (CLIMATE Class 5).
- Equipped with a single-piece ventilated cooling unit, featuring a tropical compressor easy to remove from its casing.
- The structure is made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Reversible RHS/LHS opening doors, with automatic closure and opening position fixed at 100°, easily removable magnetic gasket, rounded internal corners to facilitate thorough cleaning.
- Cabinets supplied standard with 80 mm thick polyurethane insulation, injected with HFO blowing agent at high pressure, without CFCs or HCFCs. The 80mm thick door features an ergonomic handle along its entire length. The high thickness insulation ensures optimal storage inside the cell.
- The large digital controller is completely flat for a thoroughly cleaned and the energy saving functions optimize electricity consumption and performance.
- Supplied standard with: stainless steel “L” guides, lock and key, under-panel light, pedal for door opening.
- Maximum internal capacity no. 30 trays EN 600x400 step 41,4 mm.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
- An Italian company that manufactures professional cooling devices and is part of the Dal Santo group. Boreas is a brand that they produce for Omrčen promet, developed according to the suggestions of our technical service in order to achieve the best results required by our market, considering the difficult working conditions, especially during the summer period and the tourist season when the devices work beyond their standard capacities. Therefore, components are installed that support operation in high ambient temperature and humidity.
About manufacturer Boreas - Dal Mec S.r.l.
An Italian producer of professional refrigeration equipment, part of the Dal Santo Group. Boreas is a brand that they produce for Omrčen promet, developed according to the suggestions of our technical service in order to achieve the best results required by our market, given the difficult working conditions especially during the summer period and the tourist season where the equipment works beyond their standard capacities. Therefore, components which are installed support operation in high ambient temperatures and humidity.